Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bar Stock Couples Shower

Hey y'all!

I recently hada bar stock shower for one of my best friends. She's getting married in September (I can't believe how close it is!) here in Texas and we can not wait!

Thought I'd share a few pictures from the shower. I'm not going to go into detail about every thing I did so if you have questions or would like to know "how to" just shoot me an email!

The theme was "Love is Brewing." We had a beer tasting, played a couple quick games like guessing how many bottle caps were in the vase and you win a prize. We also did the Shoe Game for the bride and groom - if you have never played this game, you definitely should! It is always a hit. Then we followed it up with some beer pong, corn hole, and of course Cards Against Humanity.

Enjoy!










If I get more pictures from guest, I will be sure to share! I am usually all over taking pictures for things like this but I was more focused this time on making sure the Bride and Groom had a good time! 

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment