Friday, October 17, 2014

Plumbing Pipe and Wooden Shelves

Hey, y'all! It's Friday!

I wanted to post this real quick before I go sit in traffic for an hour or longer... blah!

Hubs and I are making these shelves! Made out of plumbing pipe, they have a lot of character and are great for an office or any home decor. This particular one was made for an office - very basic. Share with your family and friends and let me know if anyone wants to get going on their Christmas shopping! We'd love to make you a shelf!





I thought this would also be a good shelf to have in your kitchen to hold spices, flour, and sugar. You could also easily screw hooks in the bottom to hang coffee mugs on. 

KC Tip: You know how I always say flip things around, turn them over, and look at them at all different angles?? Well here's a tip with this shelf...flip it upside down! When you flip it over, the top (or bottom..?) still works as a shelf and the bar in the middle becomes a towel rack. This piece would be great in bathroom to hold a towel and some toiletries for your guests. 

Xo! Have a great weekend and as always, stay safe!

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment